Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Ramadan Days...

Life goes on ....

Day 4 of my vacation .... Have touched my books yet and it looks like its gonna be some time till that happens .
The weathers lousy as usual.. That's the worst part.. Living on a tropical sunny island but in the place that has the highest rainfall of the entire island ... Everything stays wet , ypu run out of clothes to wear since you have to dry them indoors .

Since I cant eat , its severely limiting my activities during the day . Spending my days in a trace -like state . Trying to get the hang of my blog . Browsing the net , (youtube mostly... They've got some funny stuff...) , messaging buddies , reading books .

Wake up at 4 to have a snack , and that's it till 6 pm . But its much better than during the exams . Was too tired to even change my clothes after coming back to the hostel .

The canteen food is bad( a usual ) , but we have to put up with it since we've already paid . And that's not making fasting any easier . Mostly cook my own food , along with my cousin ( more about him later )

The fact that my college is situated in the middle of nowhere doesn't help much ...

(wasn't that an exciting and original post ??)

No comments: