Q:What happens when a 35-year old male shows up at the emergency room having consumed two whole bottles of insecticide ?
Ans: He gets 130+ ampoules of atropine i.v. stat ( 720 mg !! ) before he gets atropinized and stabilized . His pulmonary oedema resolved and he didn't need to get intubated .
This guy's lucky to be alive . Not only that , he was also lucky not to have suffered form Intermediate syndrome ( Polyneuropathy and autonomic disturbances , possibly life-threatening which occurs 48-72 hours after consumption of OP poison )