Sunday, October 08, 2006

My frist post ...Bring back the 80's !!!

Okay , this is my second attempt at maintaining a blog.... Had another blog , but never got around to updating it .

I'm not really sure what to post about , so for my first , a tribute to the King of 80s masala moveis , MithunDa ! !!



D.....I.....S.....C....O
D.....I.....S.....C....O
D.....I.....S.....C....O
D.....I.....S.....C....O



Mithun da would be proud.....

Brings back memories of the 80s...sniff...( But the 70s still rule !!)

They dont make quality cinema anymore ....

heres the original ...




1 comment:

Inimitable_me said...

Hey S,
A nice start to bloggin again. A tribute to the right man for the right thing...nah... Just kiddin.... Probabily its borrowed sense of humour from u.
Anyhow nice start. Keep up the good work and keep postin.
N